You will be required to submit a self-test, by selecting one of the 6 scripts provided.
To apply, you must be a student member of Equity New Zealand or MEAA Equity. To join click here (https://www.meaa.org/join/) or phone MEAA Member Central 1300 656 513.
Applications open and close .
Five finalists will be announced (include timing).
- Please find links to 6 script options below. They are all 2 handers.
- Applicants to choose ONE script and put forward only ONE test for consideration.
- Slate, to begin with, name, age, agency, height
- Slate, to include side to front (actors physical profile)
- Please also include a seperate "chat to camera" telling us a bit about yourself and your reasons for choosing the apply for the Neighbours Internship (up to 2 minutes)
- Please don't wear clothes with logo
- Test no longer than 10 mins
- Make sure a camera phone is held correctly: horizontally with the camera facing up and not upside down.
- Making sure you watch the footage back for sound and picture quality (making sure the footage is working correctly).
- If you would like to film your test in the Equity Foundation’s Sydney, Melbourne, or Auckland Self-Test Studio, book here. Free usage for Equity members. www.equityfoundation.org.au/.../
- Self-tests will be viewed by the casting department of Neighbours. Their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
For any technical assistance with loading your application files please contact Showcast on (02) 9135 7300 or via email [email protected]
The Equity Foundation, Fremantle, Media Super, Showcast are giving you the chance to spend a week on the set of iconic Australian TV series, Neighbours. Learn the ropes of fast-paced TV production from the highly-experienced cast and crew and make invaluable connections for your future career.
Scripts & Scenes:
Contact Phone Number
Full Address (including city, state and country)
Equity Membership Number (*You must be an Equity Member to apply)
Did you graduate an accredited drama school in 2019?