Coles Car Insurance - Coles Car Insurance Self Test Audition
Self Test is closed for submissions
Please start with your chat-to-camera and include the following:
- Your full name
- Your agent
- Any advertising currently on air? Or anything ever competitive with Coles Car Insurance?
(If you are auditioning for Gymnastics Family roles – please each take your turn introducing yourself, and for the kids please tell us about their gymnastics experience)
- For MECHANIC ROLE ONLY - please show a close up of your hands at the end of your chat. *Showing us both front & back and also as though you are dropping a set of keys afterwards.
AUDITION ACTION: Please refer to script via Link below & refer to your character's actions in the script to use for your audition action!
Link for Script: www.dropbox.com/.../AAAVm9t1s_UfUp7NsLGSWzJha?dl=0
Please have a read of all 3 x scripts, as this role will appear across all of them.
- Can we please see you reacting to each of the scenarios & customers (different take per each script) - playing with range and showing something different each take! We want to see you seeing what's in front of you!
Keep it subtle and restrained, it's a subtle kind of humour - nothing too OTT.
ALL OTHER ROLES, please complete your action in the script as best as possible.
Please do the scene a few times & play with variety in performance.
A few additional notes from the Director:
• When auditioning let’s go with a variety of energy and if you want to throw some adlib in there that’d be great.
• I want to see reactions from the panel beater/mechanic role. His reacting to the different scenarios. So let’s have reactions to all three spots. (ie. please do all three scripts!)
• The Customers to play it stripped back as if it’s normal to go to a panel beater in a wet suit etc. The subtlety and realistic nature of these performances will play well alongside the panel beaters reactions.